Ashford's most popular and affordable spinning wheel is now better than ever.
The Kiwi 3 has folding treadles, veneered MDF wheel, three-speed whorl and a wooden threading hook!
• Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
• The drive wheel is made from veneered MDF, for affordable yet beautiful spinning experience.
• Ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning
• 3-speed whorl with 5.5, 7.5 and 9.5:1 flyer ratios
• Double treadle, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
• Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides and 10mm (⅜ in) orifice
• Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
• Scotch tension for precise tension adjustment
• Includes 3 large 130gm (4-5ozs) capacity bobbins (code: SHFB)
• Built-in Lazy Kate
• Only 5.5kg (12lbs).
• Wheel diameter 45cm (17½ins)
• Robust construction. Quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
• Natural or lacquer finish